Every year I am so bad about putting a Christmas wish list together. I get so excited about buying gifts for loved ones, and I forget to even think about what I want and / or need. It usually takes multiple instances of people saying “Ok Steph… Christmas is a week away. Please tell me what you want” for me to finally come up with a few things that I think might be nice to have.
This year I decided to be on the ball so I’m ready when my mom says “Ok honey, send me your Christmas wish list please!” Now that I am Mom-ing and blogging, I have found it a lot easier to come up with a list of things I could use.
Here are some of the items on my Christmas wish list. These are all things that I either need or want and would love to have. They would also make great gifts for any laid back, hard-working ladies you know. You can shop these items by clicking the photo of the item on the gift guide, or the links below.
1. TOCCA Stella perfume // I have been wanting this perfume for so long! It smells divine, and I also love anything that shares a name with my baby 🙂
2. Merona™ Women’s Cream Crochet Overlay Canvas Weekender Handbag // I have been using an ugly gym duffle bag for far too long now. It’s time this Mama does weekend trips in style, and I am in love with the feminine crochet detail mixed with the brown leather of this one. Darling!
3. Canon EF-S 18-135 mm f/3.5-5.6 Standard Zoom Lens // I’m not expecting this one any time soon because my hubby just got me the 50mm for an early Christmas present and I am IN LOVE with it! It is perfect for close ups, but I am still using my old lens for full room shots and at some point I would love to upgrade to this one as well for that purpose.
4. Lucky Brand Gulvan Zip Bootie in Black Leather // Stylish, practical, and comfy. Every blogger mom’s requirements. I just adore these cute booties.
5. World Market Gold Stemless Wine Glasses // I have been drooling over these for so long and I have yet to pull the trigger. They had me at Gold and Wine!
6. Merona™ Blanket Scarf Classic Navy Plaid // Who doesn’t love a good blanket scarf? I love the color and the fringe on this one. So cute!
7. The Magnolia Story // A necessity for any Fixer Upper fan! I’m so excited to get my paws on this and read all about how Chip and JoJo created their Empire. I think they are the cutest couple and I really admire them, their values, and all of the hard work and determination they have put into this dream of theirs. (In related items, I would really like to add a trip to Magnolia Market to this list but my husband already knows that 😉 Hi babe! )
8. Threshold “Baby It’s Cold Outside” Stoneware Mug // I just love mugs. Period. This one is perfect for some yummy Christmas morning coffee, and cocoa by the fire on Christmas night!
9. Lululemon Wunder Under Pant (high-rise) // These are pretty much and everyday staple in my wardrobe. #momlife. Oh, and I do yoga sometimes too…
10. Mossimo Supply Co. Stripe Backpack Navy // Because sometimes Mama needs her hands free and doesn’t need to lug around a giant diaper bag. This one is stylish, practical, and doesn’t break the bank. Win, win, and win!
11. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer // Just because I am kind of getting sick of my brow routine and I have heard great things about this product.
12. Lucky Brand Noahh Chelsea Boot in Sesame Nubuck // See description for #4. If I had these booties in black AND brown, I might never take them off!
These are all things that I love, but I truly hope that my Christmas wish list and gift guide helps you either come up with ideas for your own wish list, or buy for any of the women on your Christmas list this year. If you are looking for gift guides for anyone else on your list (hostess gifts, men, little ones, etc.) I have put a few different guides together here.
I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful Holiday season! Have a great rest of your week.